Monday, October 27, 2008

Lesson Notes 10/26

Kieko gave the lesson this week from Elder Ballard's talk during April 2008 Conference.

There is no one perfect way to be a good mother.

What matters is mother loves her children deeply and prioritizes them above all else.

We may not see the reward of our work until many years after everyone is grown and raising their own children.

The joy of Motherhood comes in moments.

Families need unstructured time when kids can be kids.

We also need to find time for ourselves.

Husbands should give their wives a day off once in a while.

We need to be able to help our husbands to help us.

2 comments:

mkfordham said...

I love the new blog design! What to go, Betsy! And thanks for the amazing deal at Macey's info!

Carrie said...

I'm not sure if this is just a problem on my computer, but I don't seem to be able to view the Enrichment Calendar events.