Monday, November 3, 2008

Sunflower Farmer's Market

Have you guys checked out Sunflower Farmer's Market yet? They have amazing produce prices. I have been there a few times now and have been impressed by the prices and quality.

I was there today and they have small pineapples for $0.99/ea. Last week I got grapefruit for $0.10/ea and it was delicious.

Their ads come on Tuesday's in the mail (with Macey's, Smith's, Albertson's, etc.). Check them out if haven't already. They are located across the street from the mall in the same shopping center as Panda Express and Einstein's.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'll add my vote- their produce is great and low priced. I go just for that. Wednesday is the best day to go because you get to take advantage of 2 weeks worth of ads. Most other stuff if pretty high end. I was going to pick up some corn starch and it was 2.75 for a box. (Usually 75 cents to a dollar)